Our team at the surf camp spain –
learn how to ride the waves at the surf camp spain in Andalusia
Our team of passionate water sports enthusiasts is made up of mostly “aqua men” who are not only experts at riding the waves, but are also highly trained in other kinds of water sports and are able to take care of all your needs.
We’re always trying to spend every waking minute in the water, and, depending on the weather and other circumstances, can always be found riding the waves, doing SUP (Stand-up-paddle), kite surfing, wind surfing, catamaran sailing, canoeing or wakeboarding.
We would love to share our passion for the ocean and Spain with you and promise you will have a fun and safe time learning how to ride the waves with us.
Vamos al Surfcamp en Conil!
Head of the surf camp and passionate “aqua man”
- professionally trained water sports instructor of the VDWS, one of the biggest water sports association in the world, with over 500 branches in over 35 countries
- Also trained water sports instructor and life guard of the Andalucian water sports association FAV, the VÖWS, ISA as well as a physiotherapist and fitness coach
- Specialised in riding the waves, kite surfing, wind surfing, catamaran sailing and SUP (stand-up-paddle surfing)
- President of the Surf and Kite Club Conil
Matti has been gaining his extensive knowledge on water sports from all over the world. He has spent some years in Mauritius, Isla La Reunion, Egypt, Thailand and Djerba, and has worked as a water sports instructor for Club Robinson and Club Aldiana, among other things. He has been living in Andalucia since 1999 and runs one of the first German speaking surf camps of the area.
Spanish local and instructor for surfing lessons and bike tours
- Passionate surfer for 30 years
- Mountain bike guide, triathlete
- Fluent in English, German and Spanish
- Trained water sports instructor of the FES, ISA and life guard
Ralf and Jasmin
- In charge of the goings on at the surf finca
- Loves living at the sunny beach and doing a proper job with whatever he does
Ralf is a trained fitness coach A licentiate (DFAV), licensed personal trainer, as well as a course instructor for aerobics, Nike fighting fit (Tae Bo), pump, back fit and BBP. If you are looking for additional work out opportunities, Ralf is your man.
- In charge of the goings on at the beach and providing equipment
- Always spreading good vibes and telling jokes
- “Paddle! Paddle! Get up!”
His true talents not only lie in beach activities, but as a born Argentinian, he is the perfect grill master for our lovely BBQ nights. He is a trained life guard and swimming instructor.
- Yoga, BodyArt, Fitness Expert
- Always spreading good vibes
Laura is a trained fitness coach, licensed personal trainer, as well as a course instructor for aerobics, Yoga, BodyArt, Animal Moves.
Staff members – interns
Every year, we are supported by motivated staff members, interns and helpers. If you would like to come work with us at the surf camp, send an email with your resume and picture to