Mirador de Castilnovo 47
11140 Conil de la frontera
Tel. (+34) 666 903 104
Association: VDWS, FAV, Turismo Activo, Surf Club C.D. mckite
(N.I.E): ES X-3148055-E
TERMS OF SERVICE
Travel arrangements / Terms and Conditions:
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Surfcamp-Spain! We offer surf lessons and rental
We guarantee you with our competence and experience that the preparation and handling of your trip is carried out with the utmost care, in order to guarantee you a successful surfing holiday. However, this also includes clear legal agreements, as set out below in our travel terms. The travel conditions supplement the legal regulations and regulate the legal relations between you and us. Deviations in the respective travel offers or catalog references have priority.
- Conclusion of the travel contract: After receiving your registration, we will process your booking immediately. The contract comes with the acceptance by us. We will inform you with the travel confirmation about the conclusion of the contract. If the content of our travel confirmation differs from the registration, a new offer is available. We are tied to this for 10 days. Within this period you can accept the offer, which can also be done by a payment. Otherwise no travel contract has been concluded.
- Payment: Please transfer the deposit to us within one week after receipt of the travel confirmation / invoice. It is 50% of the travel price. The balance is payable 4 weeks prior to travel or by arrangement on the spot.
- Services / Prices: The scope of the contractual services and their price is determined by the description of services in our relevant prospectus, as well as the travel documents, in particular the travel registration and the travel confirmation including the special requests listed in the travel confirmation.
- Changes in performance and price: reasonable changes or deviations of individual travel services (eg the travel route) from the agreed content of the travel contract which become necessary after conclusion of the contract and which have not been promulgated by us in good faith are permitted insofar as the changes and deviations Are not essential and do not affect the overall value of the booked voyage. Changes in prices are possible after conclusion of the travel contract in the event of an increase in transport costs or duties for certain services such as port or airport charges or exchange rates to the extent that their increase per person or per seat has a bearing on the travel price if the contract concluded and agreed upon Travel for more than 4 months. Should a price or essential tour guide change take place, you will be notified immediately. In any case, a price change is possible only up to the 21st day before the journey begins, price increases after this are not permitted. In the case of a price increase of more than 5% of the travel price or in case of a substantial change in a substantial travel service, you are entitled to withdraw from the travel contract without a fee or to request participation in another equivalent trip from our program if we are able to assist you To offer such a service. You are obliged to assert the rights immediately after the declaration of the price increase or alteration of the travel service. In case of bad weather at the resort, a refund of the travel price is not possible.
- Cancellation by the passenger, rebookings, substitute person: You can withdraw from the trip at any time before the start of the trip. To avoid misunderstandings, the rescission should be declared in writing. The non-entry of the trip is basically considered a rescission. If you cancel the travel contract or if you do not accept the travel, we can demand compensation for our expenses and the travel arrangements made. In the calculation of the reimbursement rates, we have generally taken account of the expenses and the usual possible other uses of the travel services. As a rule, the cost of rescission, which we must demand: · up to the 30th day before the start of the trip: 20% of the travel price · from the 29th to 21st day before the start of the trip: 30% of the travel price · from the 20th to the 15th day before the start of the journey % Of the travel price · from the 14th to the 07th day before the start of the journey 60% of the travel price · from the 6th to the 1st day before the start of the journey 90% of the travel price. Then 100% of the travel price.
If you wish to book your travel arrangements, we will charge a processing fee of EUR 30, – per traveler, up to 30 days prior to arrival , Changes are only possible after prior cancellation of the journey. To this extent, we refer to the above withdrawal rates. In the case of the naming of a substitute, we must charge you for the resulting extra charge EUR 30, -.
- Cancellation by the tour operator: If the description of the trip (brochure / catalog / internet) expressly refers to a minimum number of participants, we can declare that the minimum number of participants is not reached and the trip is not carried out. We will immediately inform you of the unaccompanied number of participants at the latest two weeks before departure. You may request participation in an equivalent trip at least if we are able to offer such a trip at no extra cost. You must present this declaration immediately to us. If it is not reasonable to carry out a trip after exhausting all possibilities, because the booking volume for this trip is so small that the costs arising for us are not covered, we are entitled to the trip up to four weeks Before commencement of travel. You will be refunded immediately. If, prior to commencement of the trip, we are aware of important reasons in the person of the traveler, which cause a lasting disturbance of the journey, we are entitled to withdraw immediately from the travel contract. In such a case, we are entitled to a claim for compensation in the amount of the cancellation price.
- Liability of the travel agent: We are responsible for the care of a regular merchant for • the conscientious travel preparation • the careful selection and supervision of the service providers • the correctness of the descriptions of all the travel services specified in this brochure • the proper provision of the contractually agreed travel services, Consideration – the applicable regulations of the respective target country and place. Our liability for contractual claims for damages is limited to a total of triple travel expenses, insofar as damage has not been caused intentionally or grossly negligently by us or a service provider and is not a corpse. Our liability is excluded or restricted, insofar as international agreements or legal provisions based on such provisions are applicable to the services to be provided by a service provider whose liability is also excluded or limited. We are not liable for any third-party services (excursions, car rental, etc.) which we have expressly designated as such. This also applies if the tour guide participates in such a performance. In cases where we book with external tour operators, their business and travel conditions and their jurisdiction are valid. If we are a contractual airfreight carrier, we shall be liable in accordance with the German laws in connection with the Warsaw Convention, The Hague, Guadalajara and, if flights to the USA or Canada are available under the Montreal Agreement. Liability is limited in this case and is only valid if there is no fault. We refer to the conditions of carriage of the airline, which are provided on request. These conditions do not restrict our rights and obligations under German law and these conditions.
- Cancellation of the contract due to exceptional circumstances: We inform you of your objection to immediately notify us of a defect that has occurred, as well as the fact that before the cancellation of the travel contract (§ 651 e BGB) Is not impossible or is refused by us or if the immediate termination is justified by a special interest. All possible claims against us as travel organizers shall be lodged with us as soon as possible in writing within one month after the contractual recourse date. Travel agencies are not entitled to receive applications for entitlements. Travel contract claims expire after six months. We would like to point out the potential for inhibition.
- Exclusion of claims and limitation If the journey is considerably more difficult, endangering or impaired as a result of unforeseeable force majeure, we as well as you can terminate the contract in accordance with § 651 j BGB (German Civil Code).
- Passport, visa and health-related formalitiesWe point out the passport, visa requirements and health regulations of your Reiseland, which we inform you about in the prospectus issued by us and made available to the traveler or about which we have made prior to the booking, And prior to arrival. This information applies exclusively to German nationals with no peculiarities such as double citizenship, etc … If the tour operator has complied with the obligation to provide information, the traveler has to provide the necessary conditions for the journey, unless the travel organizer has expressly committed himself to obtaining visas or certificates. If, for example, Eg due to a lack of personal requirements for the travel difficulties due to the behavior of the traveler (eg no procurement of the required visa), the traveler can not cancel the contract free of charge or use individual travel services without consequences. In this respect, the provisions in the sections “Cancellation by the Passenger, Transfers, Substitutes” and “Cancellation by the Tour Operator” shall apply mutatis mutandis.
- Insurance Each participant should have comprehensive insurance cover. These include, in particular, health insurance, foreign-accident insurance, accident and personal liability insurance and travel cancellation insurance. In addition, luggage insurance is to be considered. We recommend that you take out an international travel insurance including travel insurance and a travel cancellation insurance which will protect you against the costs mentioned in the paragraph “Cancellation by the customer”. Important reasons are: · death, serious accident or unexpected serious illness of the insured person, his spouse, his children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, parents-in-law, children-in-law or when the trip was booked for two persons together, the second person , Provided that this is also insured; · Vaccination intolerance and pregnancy of an insured; · Damage to the property of the insured as a result of fire, elementary event or deliberate criminal offense of a third party. Insurance is also covered by additional travel expenses, which are necessary as a result of the aborting of a voyage or subsequent return for the above reasons, as well as any extra travel expenses incurred if the voyage is delayed for the reasons stated above. It does not replace health care costs, costs for accompanying persons and costs for the transfer of a deceased insured.
- RiskAll participants are responsible for selecting a trip that corresponds to their health and personal physical abilities. Surfcamp-spain.com draws your attention to the fact that adventure / sports trips, especially surfing, kite surfing and fun sporting tours, are at increased risk (accidents that can lead to injuries, disabilities or even death). As Surfcamp-Spain has no control over your abilities in these fun sports, surfcamp-spain.com declines any liability. All participants participate in these tours at their own risk and bear the responsibility for accident, death or damage to themselves or third parties.
- General ConditionsSpecifications of the travel brochure correspond to the state of the printing, an error is reserved. There is no liability for pressure and arithmetic errors. The invalidity of individual provisions of these conditions shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. Court of law for full-time purchasers, persons who do not have a general court of jurisdiction in Germany and persons who have moved their place of domicile or habitual residence abroad after the conclusion of the contract or whose domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time of the appeal Of the tour operator.
- For persons who do not have a general court of jurisdiction in Germany and for persons who have moved their place of residence or habitual abode abroad after the conclusion of the contract, or whose domicile or habitual residence is not known at the time of the appeal The seat of the travel agent. All prices and texts subject to printing errors.
All declarations before travel and return after the travel contract are to be sent to:
Mirrador del Castil Novo 47
11140 Conil de la frontera España
Managing Director: Matthias Kaiser
Our travel conditions are acknowledged with the registration.
The court is Cadiz